Refunds and Exchanges: ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- While we want to ensure our customers are happy, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges at this time.
- If there is an issue with the product you received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to address the issue.
Shipping and Processing:
- We do our best to ensure all products are shipped within 24 Business Hours of the order, but please understand there may be unexpected delays.
- Shipping times from USPS / UPS are in addition to the above listed processing time.
- Please double check email address and shipping address provided at checkout. We cannot be responsible for tracking information sent to the wrong email address, or packages shipped to the incorrect address.
- All tracking information is sent automatically when the order is fulfilled. To ensure you receive our emails, please add email@example.com to your address book. If you do not see our email, please check your spam file.
****LOCAL PICKUP**** This is a service offered to those who would like to save on shipping and pick up their package in Mesa, Arizona. Pickups must be made in Mesa, Arizona, we do not deliver.
- All purchases made from outside of the United States ** Import Duties may be due when a package is sent outside of the United States. These dues are owed by the customer at the time the package reaches Customs.**
What is Route?
Route Protect is a package protection solution that helps cover you in the event that your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we’ve partnered with Route to offer added assurance that you’re supported, no matter what. Route Protect can be added during checkout.
You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Purchased Route Protect and looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
Where is My Order?
Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Does Route Work?
If your Route protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection.
When Should I File a Claim?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered
- Please note, orders over $100 USD will require a police report to be filed by the customer before any resolution can occur
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 7 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route’s policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
Route Protect definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route Protect at checkout.
If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout.
If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing.
You can file a claim with Route here.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at (YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.
***IF YOU UNSELECT ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION, WE (Grateful Glitters) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PACKAGE***